Dragon river steel corp's HO scale BOF photos

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by slagpot, Sep 15, 2008.

1. slagpot

slagpot Member

[​IMG]Hello all,

My wife is helping me finish the steel mill layout before my heath gets worse. Here is a few photos of the BOF after adding more detail to the structure.The kress carriers are completely scratch built, the other vehicles are store bought.

2. iis612

iis612 Member

A thing of beauty!
    Keep up the good work, and definately keep sharing it.
  3. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

4. cnw1961

cnw1961 Member

That’s an awesome steel mill. Is it all scratch built? Great job :thumb::thumb:.
  5. jandr

jandr New Member

Great job! Nice details.
  6. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

As a former steelworker, I must congratulate you on your success in capturing the massiveness of such a facility. :thumb::thumb: Your scratchbuilding skills are very impressive, and, as much as I dislike Kress carriers (they spelled the end of our extensive intra-plant railway), you've done a fine job in replicating their appearance. Excellent work, Patrick.

7. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

AWESOME Job on the Mill Patrick, everytime you post i dont want the pics to end and i cant wait till the next time you post pics!!!!

Sorry to hear about the health issues, Hope your doing okay and you feel better :wave:
  8. sgtcarl

sgtcarl Member

Terrific, work, Patrick! I pray God will restore your health.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
  9. HO King

HO King Member

Is it OK if I can use some of your ideas when I start my mill ?:oops:
    Your structures and carriers look like you took them right out of the Cornerstone Box.Your model is GREAT.