Demolitions Expert for rent

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by N Gauger, Aug 6, 2003.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Was shooting the pics of the "New" coal hauler & I got these incriminating pics.......... :D :D :D

Magic the Cat is inspecting the ever present "Gauge Crate" on the MF&W RR.

Attached Files:

2. N Gauger

He then decides to move about looking for trouble..

Hmmmmmm :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: Notice the fence is in perfect shape.. :D :D :D :D

Attached Files:

3. N Gauger

Hey - Does this belong HERE!!!!!?????? :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Attached Files:

4. N Gauger

I'm finaly gonna get that food out of in between my teeth :) :) :D :D :) :)

Attached Files:

5. N Gauger

If anyone wants to "rent" him for demolition work, just reply here ;) :D :eek: ROFL :eek: :D ;) You MUST pick up & return in person. Credit history will be checked Etc.. ROFL
  6. Partsman

Partsman Member

heh heh heh

Looks like you might need a 'junk yard dog' on the payroll, mike. :D
  7. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

hehehe he looks like he's thinking, "Don't mess with me human, I'm gunna do what ever I like" in that first one.
  8. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

That cat is going to keep your LPB construction crew busy with the after effects of all of his(her) wanderings. I might consider electrifying the fence next time around:D :D :D

Cats are amazing creatures:)
  9. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Aaahhh! Hmmm, you didn't store cat nip in "the box" featured in the first pic, did you? :) You might check with Tyson about the recent mouse discovery at Tellico Gap. It might give your cat pause....that's a pun by the way! :D
  10. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Maybe you better not electrify the fence. You don't want to have to peel the cat off the ceiling.
  11. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Maybe Mikey just uses King Kitty to scare the LPBs into doing good work.

"Oh, wanna be a lazy little LPB, how about a drop of tuna oil on your head!"
  12. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Well Mikey, it must have taken a lot of restraint on your part to even get those photos! I know if my kitty were playing demolition expert on my layout she wouldn't have gotten nearly that far.
    Hilarious pix though!

Tuna oil Jon?

13. N Gauger

When I started taking the pics of the Coal car, he was asleep in the "Transfer Table" pit LOL As long as he just played with the fence he was behaving as much as a kitten could. As soon as I ran the trains - he ran like anything! :)