Deep in the heart of the Smokies

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Tyson Rayles, Jul 21, 2002.

1. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

and Dixie too. The 3rd photo contest is anything goes as I understand it. So here is my first attempt at trying to figure out this software thingy. Ain't no prize winner, but I figure you might get a good chuckle out of it. :D

Attached Files:

2. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Jolly nice blend you manged Tyson. Do you really want us to believe it was your 1st attempt at this sort of thing? :D :D :p

3. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Tyson, yes, anything goes in the third contest, and that photo would be fine as it is just right. Pity you will have to do another one for the contest thought :D

4. Tyson Rayles

Yes Errol and it took hours! :( Not a pity Shamus a blessing! :D
  5. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Well, I'm impressed!
    That's pretty cool, Tyson!
  6. Tyson Rayles

Thanks Charlie!
  7. Vic

Vic Active Member

Well I would say that its just pretty darned good!!:)

Is the Kudzu growing in your computer or on your layout or both??? :D :D :D
  8. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Tyson's got the magic photo contest bug, I'll bet he will spend hours and hours just to perfect a technique or two and show us all up.:rolleyes::) :D :D

9. That's really neat, Tyson. Great job of blending!

And sneaky, too :p You've raised the bar before the jumping's even started ;) :D :D
  10. Matt Probst

Matt Probst Member

Very cool pic Tyson!! Are you planning on offering computer tutoring lessons anytime soon? If so, sign me up!:D

Matt--Hershey, Pa.
  11. Tyson Rayles

Thanks for the kind words, but this is just a first attempt. Got a long way to go (and may never get there from here :D ). But if I don't it's still fun trying. Vic the Kudzu goes everywhere here, on the computer, in the computer etc. ! :D :p :D
  12. t. alexander

t. alexander Member

Tyson, that is a really nice shot.

13. Tyson Rayles

14. IMRL393

IMRL393 Member

Great shot, Tyson!

Your photos are great, but tend to make me homesick ....

I DO miss the Smokies ... even this big creek here can make up for the mountains!

- George
  15. Tyson Rayles

Thanks for the kind comment George, didn't mean to make you homesick though! :(
  16. marty w.

marty w. Member

That's pretty COOL.
    What software did you use?
  17. Tyson Rayles

Marty I used Photo Impact. Why, because it came free with a scanner I bought! :D :D :D However Paint Shop, Paint Shop Pro and a zillion other programs will do the job also. Course having the software and learning how to use it are two different things! :D :D :D :D
  18. Superkalafragilistickexpyaladocious..AT&SF Duey
  19. Tyson Rayles

The scary thing is I think you spelled it right!!! :D :D :D
  20. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

I'm not chuckling.....I'm crying. Nice picture Tyson. Even with the tears in my eyes, I can see that Part 3 of the contest is gonna contest.