Dedicated to Shamus

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Great Shot

What a shot!!!....There was one almost like it in the movie Emporer of the North. GREAT!!!! Sure you don't work for George Lucas????:D :D

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
mrgooch,
You could publish that picture as an advertisement, with the caption..."Here's what you can do with N scale!"

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hey mrgooch, thanks for the compliment, your photo is excellent along with the scenery. Try your next photo with the camera sat on the tracks but place a 1/2" thick book under it first. If your loco has working lights, try this. Behind the loco and out of sight place a small needle into the kadee and into the roadbed to hold the loco still. Turn up the throttle slowly and get the headlight on, then take your photo.
Just a thought, I do that quit often.
Shamus

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
mrgooch,
May I pitch a tent, and camp out for a while at the place where you took that picture? I promise not to leave any empty scotch bottles laying around. Nice shot!!
Concerning Shamus, I concur, wholeheartedly!

Charlie,
In another thread, which shall go unnamed, you mentioned Shamus and I in the same sentence. While I am honored by the mention, I still must defer to the better modeler. Shamus does set the bar.

Shamus,
You can teach an old dog new tricks, I may be slow, but I am learning. The longer you can continue to raise the bar each time I manage to catch up, the happier I'll be.
Pete