Crazy Ed's Emporium

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by railohio, Oct 3, 2002.

1. railohio

railohio Active Member

Crazy Ed's Emporium

This is the beginning of Crazy Ed’s Locomotive Emporium, “Home of the better deal!” Yeah, if you need a deal on an engine, be it a clunker to get you by or a show piece for the ladies, Ed is the guy to call!

Seriously now, Ed’s, which is named for my friend Ed Burchell, is being built from a Bachmann N scale car shop. I will be using it basically as it comes from the kit, with some added details. Gotta hit the next train store to populate the showroom floor, tho!

Attached Files:

2. railohio

railohio Active Member

Here's an overview of how it fits into Ironton.

Attached Files:

3. WVRR

WVRR Member

I'm impressed Brian. Maybe it might have something to do with the fact that it's named after me, or the fact that it looks like the start of a great structure (after all it IS named after me). I can't wait to see the finished photos. And thanks for the honour (hold on a sec, I know there's a tear here somewhere) of placing an industry on your layout with my name in mind. (oh wait, there's the tear) *SOB* *SOB*...LOL...anyways I can't wait for more photos bud.
  4. Catt

Catt Guest

Any doubts about where the name came from? :D :D :D
  5. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

It's great to see the progress you are making Brian. Looks like you are having fun.