Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by N Gauger, Mar 29, 2005.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Peter and I were talking about the possibility of signing on a second person to help out with the Admin duties. After a bit of discussions, I decided to ask Robin (Matthryo). He has graciously accepted... I need not go into his qualifications, he has been a mod here on and off for the past 4 years, as I have.... I ask that you give him the same respect, that I have enjoyed from all of you, since I became Admin..

This is simply a decision that had to be made, since Admins and Mods have come and gone..... Some of you know that Peter & I have been "Alone at the top" and we need another person to back us up

If you need any Immediate help, you now have Both of us to PM I think this will help The Gauge become a Better board Because Robin and I will be available more often to help you when needed.

~~ Thanks!! And Congrats Robin!!!! :) :) :) :)
  2. 13Mtrainer

13Mtrainer Member

congrats robin
  3. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Alright Robin!
  4. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Excellent choice, congrats Robin! :)
  5. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Great choice Mikey, and congrats, or should that be condolences? to Robin!!! :thumb:

6. ausien

ausien Active Member

May I add my congratulations, Robin, and mikey you have made a great choice....have a good one..steve
  7. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Fantastic choice. I can't think of anyone else who would be better for the job than Robin.
  8. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

Congratulations Robin, they could not have found a better man.
    Only one drawback, now you will have less time to work on the MAT or on your new Georgetown Sub.

One question, id the Georgetown Sub the one that that fellow lost all that weight eating?
  9. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Congratulations Robin!
  10. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Congrats Robin. Couldn't have chosen a better person to fill this position
  11. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

A great choice for another good man a the throttle! :thumb:

Congratulations, Robin! :wave: :wave: :wave:

12. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Thanks for your vote of confidence everyone. Mikey has set a great standard for administrating and I only hope I can come close to him.