Coal extra to Mount Forest...(Warning: Lots of pictures)

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by doctorwayne, Dec 10, 2007.

1. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Excellent Wayne! Great story, and I love the little "explanations" e.g. deforested landscape due to tie replacement...! :thumb:

2. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Thanks, Andrew. While wood is a renewable resource, I'm still waiting for that forest to regenerate itself. :rolleyes: I'm also waiting for the darn track gang - those ties have been lying there forever.:p :-D

3. AmericanAirFan

AmericanAirFan New Member

Very Nice I read every caption I loved it I hope you do more :)

4. doctorwayne

5. cnw1961

cnw1961 Member

Wayne, thank you for that most enjoyable ride. It made your layout come alive and the b/w photos even added to the realism. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
  6. AmericanAirFan

AmericanAirFan New Member

7. doctorwayne

Once again, thanks. I enjoy doing them, although they do take some time. ;)

Thanks Kurt, I thought that b&w pictures would be most suitable for something as mundane as a coal train, even though I expected some viewers to be disappointed.

8. doctorwayne

Thanks, Charlie. ;)
    For any newcomers to the Gauge that might be interested, here's a link to a thread that I made when I had to replace all of the pictures in my older threads when we moved to the new server.
    A fresh update...

The link above is to a list of links that show some of my early efforts here on the Gauge. It seems like only yesterday that I was a newcomer here, too. :rolleyes: Thanks to all who take the time to have a look.