Discussion in 'Everything else' started by Billy Leliveld, Sep 2, 2007.

1. This summer me and my family went on a holiday trip,:wave:
    For a week we rented a circuswagon on a campsite, there where about ten of them, all between 40 and 90 years old.
    The Dutch summers can be wet:twisted: (Holland is a nice country, but they should put a roof over it)
    But I brought something to keep me bussy

Attached Files:

2. This is the Schreiber model of the Roncalli Circuswagon, build in a circuswagon

Attached Files:

3. Its not a very complicated model...

Attached Files:

4. There's only six parts in the main structure

Attached Files:

5. But it has some nice detail on the wheels..

Attached Files:

6. I just brought one X-acto knife and a pair of scissors, so it looks a bit rough..

Attached Files:

7. But here's is the final result..

Attached Files:

8. We (me and my daughter) because she "pimped" it with the name of the campsite gave the model to the manager, who was very pleased, it's on his desk..
    Cheers Billyaussie

Attached Files:

9. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Very nice job. Did you buy it at the campsite, or somewhere else? It would be a good item to sell there for a souvenir.
  10. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Neat idea - cool.
  11. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Thats great! Here in baraboo wisconsin we have circus world museum. Its the largest collection of restored circus wagons in the world. Let me know if you even make it to wisconsin :D I will take ya!
  12. B-Manic

B-Manic Peripheral Visionary

That looks like great FUN. I love it. Thanks for sharing :)
  13. i just might keep you to that promise one day.... thanks, Chris
  14. Kezn

Kezn pwned in the dawn

that so nice :D .
  15. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Rough? I wish my models looked that rough. Mine look like I built them with my feet compared to yours. Sounds like a great vacation and vacation spot. Cheers!