Christmas lists

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Kevinkrey, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Kevinkrey

Kevinkrey Member

I thought it would be interesting if there was some sort of Christmas wish list we could make. Only I thought people could comment on a product that is not yet out there that you would like to see made available. I would like to see somebody make an HO scale DMIR SD-m, unfortunately, I do not think the market would be very big for them. Now it is your turn.:rolleyes:

2. CRed

CRed Member

An DM&IR Yellowstone!A SD-M would be cool also,but maybe a SD18 could be bashed into a SD-M?They would have to be good and I'm not sure there is an SD18 model.

On second thought I wonder if a BLI RSD-15 might work.They're very similar to each other aren't they?

3. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

I'll be greedy and go for 3 wishes for Christmas:toug: .
    1- UP "Big Blow"(three unit gas Turbine) in plastic.
    2- UP plastic.
    3- UP plastic.

Sadly, the chances of seeing ANY of those three items in plastic is next to nill:frowns: .
    :deano: -Deano
  4. Kevinkrey

Kevinkrey Member

I know the feeling.:sad:

5. Brian_in_ONT

Brian_in_ONT New Member

Hello all, I was just thinking about this the other day, asking myself when will someone make an Ontario Northland SD-40. I'm not even picky if it is the old yellow scheme or the new blue scheme (both would be ideal). I have a bunch of other Ontario Northland units by both Proto 2000 and Athearn Genesis... still holding out for the SD-40!
  6. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

I want Athearn to finally come out with their Daylight, a GS-3 (Single headlight Daylight Steam to those who don't know)

I also Want Athearn to finally release their SP MT-4 Mountain!!!

Also, DCC equipped IHC locomotives wouldn't hurt. I know for sure that they're planning this for the near future.
  7. w8jy

w8jy Member

What I would like is a well detailed Northern in N scale with DCC and sound. It should run well at slow speed and be in anything other than PRR livery!
  8. Printer

Printer Member

A lung.
    or two.
    Then if I can breathe better, I might get to work on my road.

I Know, i know... not what anyone had in mind for this topic... sorry.

9. jesso

jesso Member

I want the new UTA FrontRunner commuter passenger train in N and HO. Athearn made New Mexico's, please make Utah's.
    I would love to see someone make light-rail passenger trains as well.

P.S. I would also like Utah Railway to buy some off the shelf engines so that it is not so much work to model them:mrgreen:! (No more gp38-2's that are in GP35's, Austrailian SD-50s's, MK50-3's, etc. At least now they have 3 GP40's)
  10. TA462

TA462 New Member

Me too, :thumb:.
  11. chessie4155

chessie4155 Active Member

oh boy! oh boy! its twistmas time! I wish someone would make , in plastic and affordable, Amtrak P30Ch(pooch) and a Chessie SD18.
  12. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

How about an affordable G gauge GG-1 .....$1,500.00 for a GG-1 is 2 months mortgage.... :( :(

I'd like to see the PRR MU "owl" passenger cars in HO & G