www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
park26.jpg

park37.jpg

Kinda looks like Gilligans Island on a sea of fake wood :D :D :D

park6.jpg

park8.jpg

park13.jpg

park28.jpg

This is just what I did last night with what I had on hand after the Hobby Lobby shopping spree. I just wanted to experiment with some new materials and try some tree buildin'.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Jon, Thats real sweet work my friend, just love that scene. well done.
Shamus
wink.gif

tomfassett

Oct 15, 2002
Chandler, AZ
www.trainweb.org
HA! I'm with Dick... That one "kitty" looks more like a polecat to me...:D I think he ambled over from the Skunk Valley RR...
Man, if those were my cats, there'd be fur flying all over the place. They don't cotton to dogs...;)

Tom F

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Thanks for all the nice comments, guys. All I did was apply the simple techniquers I learnt raht hereins. Most of the work was a first time thing for me. It sur ewas nice to get an attaboy from the real pro's here on the gauge. I was happy with the results and my wife didn't believe I made it :)

I thot the hissing cat looks like a skunk, too, but the only hisser in the set was painted that way and I just left it alone. I bought the set because the white dawg looks like my wife's favorite chihuahua, Bubba-lou. If Bubba-lou ever get skunked and I complain about it, I'll be the one sleeping outside!

Marty, I think I could make enough of those trees in an evening to cover 1/2 sheet of plywood; at least a 1/4 sheet.

Chris, don't worry, here in the deep South, we call that fertilizer and we just leave it were it lands :)

I like Ralphs remark, because for us many with develouping talents, it only get better from here!

Clerk

Nov 6, 2002
Esparto, California
Visit site
I live in a Senior Citizen Mobile Home Park. That are several people here that have cats and dogs. One lady has 2 beautiful cats and 2 very small dogs. They have their own food dishes, the cats have their litter box and the dogs do also. They don't infringe on each other in that department. They do play together. The first time my wife and I visited her both cats and dogs were resting. Would you believe they were laying in a sort of a square using each other for pillows? She said they even sleep together in a large padded box.
I still have trouble believing it but I know I saw them.

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
Hi Jon, yes cats and dogs do put up with each other or shall I say certain "Dogs" will put up with cats and visa versa
Our Lab would follow our 3 cats ( since gone to a nice home) and just wanted to lick them.
The Dalmation ( Now gone) would try to kill the cats.

Guess what the Lab stayed:D

John Sneed

Nov 15, 2001
Columbia, Mo
Visit site
cats and dogs

We gave 2 kittens to a friend that had 2 great danes.with in a week,the cats had the dogs whipped into shape that they would leave the room if the cats came into it.But outside,the cats were fair game.Dogs ruled the land. John