By Your Command...

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by BazookaJo, Jan 11, 2007.

1. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

What a great build!! Man, I could kill to put my hands in one of these things, :D
  2. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Man, you guys (and many others) have set the bar so high I can't even see the blame thing anymore! Nice work!

3. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

WOH! That is one sweet lookin' prop. Nice work you two. :)
  4. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

Cheers guys :)

Have to say I'm pleased with it myself. Major thanks to Ekuth for his assistance - He has already created a prototype for the breastplate :twisted: so watch this space.....
  5. Master-Bruce

Prototype already?? You busy little bees! :) Can't wait to see a preview.
  6. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

I'm looking for a bigger WOW! than I used last time, but apparently there isn't one. :(
  7. Simmo

Simmo An Older Junior Member

Doh! There's not even a gold WOW! so I might just have to go for a bold WOW!
    Edit: Aww... just realised jaffro had already gone the bold wow! :oops:
  8. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

Cylon neckpeice and backpack go public...

Finally finished the kits for the neck and backpack. Instructions are sparse, but the build is fairly straightforward.

Major thanks to Ekuth for his assistance thus far with the mission to see the world in mirrorcard :mrgreen:

I'll update my website sometime later this week if I have time, and then I'll have a look at Ekuth's breastplate prototype. Just in case anyone can't wait till then the direct links to the files are below:

Neckpeice: - Free Online File Storage, Internet File Sharing, Online Storage, Access Documents & Files Anywhere, Backup Data, Send Files

Backpack: - Free Online File Storage, Internet File Sharing, Online Storage, Access Documents & Files Anywhere, Backup Data, Send Files

Best regards

9. Master-Bruce

Nice one, well done you guys. :)
  10. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Excellent. Thank you all for your hard work.:thumb:
  11. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

LOL. It's mostly Bazookajo's doing. I just serve as a combination cattle prod/guinea pig and help rough out 3D forms that Bazookajo turns into the works of art you see here.

We'll see what he makes out of my chest prototype.

More cattle prod, I think... :rolleyes:
  12. strangelysaucy

strangelysaucy New Member

incredible! i only just found this site and what a start!!! thank you for your intense effort!

13. DouglasMorency

DouglasMorency New Member

Hey Paul, is there any update on the other parts for the cylon

Thanks Doug
  14. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

Hi Doug

Don't have too much free time these days but I thought Ekuth had created some parts for the rest of the kit....

I also think Red had done a sword that I'd started to draft up from his prototype....I'll have to try dig that up.

P.S. Can anyone tell me how to access the downloads section - I've no idea where it is :D

Best Regards

15. DouglasMorency

I hope this helps...

I also have to try to build Marvin out of metal and mount him to the Hood of my Truck :)

16. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

You've got to post pics of that one :D

I also managed to find the early plans for the sword and belt buckle created from Red's protoypes. As I say - no time to really do any building, but if anyone wants to do a Beta build and feedback any changes (sword could even be an Alpha TBH) let me know.

17. DouglasMorency

Count me in Paul, also the vector drawings would be good of the other parts.

I have modified the left arm gauntlet to have an retractable sword as well.

18. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

Hi Doug - sorry for delay - very busy guy ATM - will PM.