Bulldogowner and Padre

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
These two guys work diligently, non stop, bashing SPAM and other evil things in the forum, and I would just like to remind everyone that they are here, quietly, unfailingly, keeping watch on us, and I Thank them from the bottom of my heart! :):inw:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I will drink to that. aussie
These guy have been here through thick and thin, and have still kept working behind the scenes (fairly unnoticed) during this whole transition of administration.
Saying "THANK YOU", of course is not enough, but (unfortunately) that is really all that I can say.
THANK YOU, AND I GREATLY APPRECIATE ALL OF THE WORK THAT YOU GUYS HAVE DONE!!! :goldcup:
KUDOS TO BOTH OF YOU ON A FINE JOB WELL DONE!!!

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I will add my thanks to these intrepid warriors in the battle against SPAM... That stuff is horrible, now if we could do something about the trash posts on the web :p Ba-dum Dum

Rogerio Silva

Nov 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro - BRAZIL !!!
Unfortunately, theirs is a job that people only see when it's not properly done. So, since I've never seen any SPAM and other evil things in the forum, then it must be a REALLY WELL DONE JOB, for the internet is full of that electronic junk!
My sincere appreciation to you guys!

Rogério