Brody's on the Pier

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
:eek: This one will have tons of pictures so I won't say to much about it. It is scratch built and Brody's is from those spare walls again. I hope you enjoy it and give me some feed back on this because I am rather new at pier scenes. Let's get started.

awq.jpg

axc.sized.jpg

axr.jpg

axq.sized.jpg

ain't done yet, thing stalled

axp.sized.jpg

Yard sale on Sat.
axo.jpg

axn.jpg

axm.sized.jpg

axl.sized.jpg

axk.jpg

This is not a wedding party but on Sat. nights Brody's has ball room dancing and the folks dress the occasion
axj.jpg

More has been added here since pic
axi.jpg

axh.jpg

Hey, ya gotta go ya gotta go, and it is self flushing!
axg.jpg

Gas and diesel
axf.jpg

axe.sized.jpg

axb.sized.jpg

axa.sized.jpg

awz.sized.jpg

awy.jpg

fishing pier and lighting added
awu.jpg

awt.jpg

some lights on
awp.jpg

Whew, that's enough. Questions? :confused: Jim

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
That little scene has more going on in it than most layouts in their entirty.:wave: Other than replacing the carpet with "water", I can't suggest anything.:D I can, however, comment, that this is one detailed scene that is typical of what you do, and you should be proud of it..:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:.

I enjoy it whenever you post pictures of your work, so please don't stop....:D:D

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Maginificent as always Jim. Looks to me like you are an expert at pier scenes.
The placing of the LPBs and other details gives a very natural look to the scene. Great modelling friend.

tillsbury

Jul 18, 2004
NZ
Fabulous as usual Jim. More piles needed maybe? i.e. not just around the edges. "Beyound"?? :eek:

Can you show us more of the ships hanging around in the first photo?

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Jim,
That is a show piece! I'm amazed by all of the interesting elements you've included in a compact space! I can imagine visitors walking arouind it and noticing new things with each change of viewing angle. Very neat! I've always admired your watercraft too.
Ralph