Break Time

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Casey Feedwater, Jan 25, 2004.

1. It's break time at the vinegar plant.

Attached Files:

2. pttom

pttom Member

Very nice:thumb:
  3. Arlaghan

Arlaghan Member

Way cool!

Those steps look awesome, and that fence in the back does too! Got any close up shots of it?
  4. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hey Mike, thats a real sweet looking photo and model, I really like one a ot.
  5. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Great mini-scene Mike. Only one at a time LPBs allowed to go on break ?
  6. CN1

CN1 Active Member

Great Picture:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

8. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

That could be the entire LBP workforce on break.:D The new breed of LBP's are an efficent lot.:sleeping: :sleeping:

Nice scene :thumb: :thumb:
  9. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Beautiful scene, Mike!

The way how the little guy (gal?) stands, he (she?) seems to be mighty proud to work in such a modern plant! :D

10. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: SWEEEEEEEET :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Ya, good thinking, you get too many out there, they start yakkin', and a 10 minute break turns into an hour. Why not hand that guy a paint brush? Looks like the railing could use a little rustoleum!
  11. Jon must work in management, because he knows exactly why only one worker at a time gets a break. They congregate, light 'em up, and 10 minutes becomes 30 or 60 minutes. :D :D Kinda like high school kids with hall passes to the bathroom.... :D :D :D

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. :)
  12. Arlaghan, I have a couple more shots with the fence but they're not specifically of the fence itself. Anyway...

Attached Files:

13. And another with the fence...

Attached Files:

14. And one last fence shot...

Attached Files:

15. pttom

pttom Member

Nice detailing:thumb:
  16. Thanks, Tommy.

Arlaghan, the chain link fence is fairly easy to make. The frame is made from pieces of wire ACC'd together over a simple template. The fence fabric is cut from bridal veil. I usually dry brush some rust colored paint over the material before cutting the fencing to size. That way the rust appears to be even more random. Sometimes I also dust the fencing with rust colored chalks.

Hope this helps.