Battlestar Galactica Land Probe aka Turbocycle

Rogerio Silva

Nov 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro - BRAZIL !!!
Pretty please...

UNFORTUNATELY the bike will not be in scale with the Viper; it's going to be in 1/6 scale and a Viper of that size wouldn't fit in my living room..! :mrgreen:
But there will be a simplified 1/32 scale version and maybe a CG file for 3d printing. And the 2-seater Viper is coming, too, if you want it or not! :twisted:

I want it! I want it! :mrgreen:

The_Hawk

Nov 28, 2009
IL
UNFORTUNATELY the bike will not be in scale with the Viper; it's going to be in 1/6 scale and a Viper of that size wouldn't fit in my living room..! :mrgreen:
But there will be a simplified 1/32 scale version and maybe a CG file for 3d printing. And the 2-seater Viper is coming, too, if you want it or not! :twisted:

Humm think about it a 1/6 Viper over your recliner chairs watching BG it could be fun :cool:
(until your wife finds you :eek: )
I remember as a kid siting in my paper box ship watch my shows was always a good time.

any way 1/32 bike and a two seater WAY COOL !! I would want.

Thanks again your work looks great!

ASC Mclaren

Nov 18, 2011
Western Washington
:( No love for 1:18? :mrgreen:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
What? Models can be built in 1:18 scale? I thought that was a myth..! :mrgreen:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
I'm still occupied with other projects.

To all fans:

Rest assured this model will be finished and released as soon as possible. I always finish what I begin (even if it takes a year, or two...)! :thumb: