Discussion in 'WarHammer40k' started by jarobinson, Aug 18, 2012.

1. jarobinson

jarobinson Member

2. jarobinson

jarobinson Member

Might as well start building it now....she'll never be satisfied with anything but a life sized....err...Link.
  4. arkon

arkon Member

model looks great cuz, i warned you about lettin the wife unit look over your shoulder
  5. Kjev

Kjev Member

Nice work! Good luck with the elf and his magic kazoo.
  6. Pigsnout23

Pigsnout23 New Member

The solder wire looks great here.
  7. terrinecold

terrinecold Member

very nice...
    some questions about the ball joint. you dropped the marble in a slightly larger diameter cylinder (the bracket) and a height which is more than the radius of the ball then you glued on top of the cylinder a plane with a circular hole with a diameter smaller than the ball diameter but slightly bigger than the section of said ball by said plane?
  8. jarobinson

jarobinson Member

I believe the answer is yes hope these pic's help

9. jarobinson

jarobinson Member

Then I just glued it to underneath the main part. The marble I used was a little big and it rubbed on the bottom plate. Next time I'll match all the parts before I start cutting the top hole.

10. terrinecold

terrinecold Member

thanks, this pictures plus that of the baneblad where we see the piece of armor holding the marble confirms that it is the way I imagined (and tried to describe)
  11. Aeglos

Aeglos New Member

It's a very cool model ! greatings !!!
  12. Vellocatus

Vellocatus New Member

Hi, very impressive and great to see the evolution of your skills in this field. Just about to start my first build, a Leman Russ. Vell