I finally got my hands on some Dullcoat and finished my B&M cabeese. Then being a little disappointed in how "light" the Spectrum Mountain turned out to be (not disapointed in the loco itself!), I took other measures to bash a loco I had planned to bash with the Spectrum loco, a B&M R-1-a (or d). Lacking the necessary centipede tender, I began work on an R-1-a using a decent running Bachmann Northern as the base and a left -over 12 wheel tender from the parts box. I had hoped to have it done by tonight but, several minor problems requiring a little thought cropped up and delayed the finish. However, it is beginning to look like (but not exactly) the loco I wanted to have pulling my varnish. I'll add the finishing touches as the week goes on.