<b><font size=3>EZDAYS!!!!!!! YOU ARE 70 ssshhhhhhuu</font></b>

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by interurban, Mar 31, 2004.

1. interurban

interurban Active Member

EZDAYS!!!!!!! YOU ARE 70 ssshhhhhhuu

Happy Birthday Don:thumb:
    We are sure you will have a great day!!!!!:wave:
  2. cidchase

cidchase Active Member

Many Happy Returns, Don!!
    Wishing you the best:) :) :)
  3. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Hope you have a good one! :wave:
  4. jawatkins

jawatkins Member

Happy Birthday! Hope you get lots of stuff!:thumb:
  5. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Happy Birthday Don.
  6. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

You've already had your present this week, haven't you? Have a happy day, anyhow.
  7. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Hey, thank you all for the well wishes. Yes David, I have had a rather large present earlier this week, more trains and a layout that surpasses anything one could hope for on their birthday. Not only that, but I just got a backorder from Trainworld delivered yesteday that I forgot about.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

The downside was that I had to renew my drivers license and you should see the picture I'm stuck with for the next five years.....:eek: :eek:
  8. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

Happy Birthday Don, all the best to you.:wave:
  9. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Many Happy Returns!

:) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:thumb:
  10. belg

belg Member

Don, my heartfelt congradulations on reaching this milestone, many more are in store I'm sure. I hope we get to see the birthday haul? I don't believe your seventy and married to that young lady, you had me fooled. :D I'm referring to the picture of you and the Mrs. I think it was at the grand canyon or another such natural wonder, I thought you were about 50. :DTake care talk to you soon.Pat
  11. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :wave: :wave: :wave:
  12. shamus

shamus Registered Member

And a Happy Birthday from me also. 70, he he only three years to go for me.
  13. Dave Hagan

Dave Hagan Member

Happy Birthday Don, we made your thread BIG to test out a feature we're working on.

Dave Hagan
  14. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Happy Birthday!

And many happy returns. Just curious...at what age do you get to call yourself an old geezer?

:D Val
  15. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Happy B-day Don & many more happy & "ez" ones to come! :) :) :)
  16. CSX6638

CSX6638 Member

Happy Birthday, Don, I wish you a super great day, all the best in the years to come and good health.
  17. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

I'd have replied sooner, but I've been on the road, so I'll just say Happy Birthday (from Chandler), hope it was a great one! As soon as I can get my daughter's stuff packed I'm headding back to Chicago. Wish I had time to visit, but this was an unexpected trip.
  18. jimmybeersa

jimmybeersa Member

Happy ,Happy The good book says three score and ten,to which can be added the time spent model railroading
    Welcome to the 70's club
  19. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Uhh, Dave, I appreciate being the subject of a new feature, but wouldn't it be more appriate to make the announcment smaller rather than Larger :oops: :oops: At least in this case :D :D

As for when to call myself an "old geezer", one is only as old as they act. Based on what I try to do, I should be around 25. Based on what my body lets me do, I guess being an "old geezer" ain't that far away .:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wave: :wave:
  20. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Happy Birthday My Friend! Not to worry, 70 is still young!