Awesome CP resources

Discussion in 'The Real Thing- North America' started by spitfire, Oct 22, 2004.

1. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

I'm sure all you hard-core CP fans know all about the CP Special Interest Group, but I just found their website yesterday and there is a wealth of info there, so I thought I'd pass it along to those who haven't seen it.

Check out the documents library - it's amazing!!!! I just downloaded and printed CP's passenger equipment roster from 1957 - an actual CP document that has been scanned and turned into a pdf file.

And the best part is you don't even have to join the SIG, just the website - which is fast, easy and free.

2. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Thanks for sharing that Val. Talk to you later in chat if you get on. Have a Safe & Wonderful Weekend :wave:
  3. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Thanks for the link Val.
  4. cobra

cobra Member

Thanks Val , since I ( loosely ) model CPR . I thought you were a CN guy ?

5. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Yep, I'm into CN, but since I decided to add Union Station to my layout which was used by both RRs (and owned by neither) I'm branching out. Now as for being a guy - there you're wrong! LOL!! :D :D :D

6. siderod

siderod Member

Personally, for my CP resource, i prefer Mr. Mike Hagarty...also known around here as SD90...
  7. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

SD90 is very knowlegeable to be sure, but I figure the more sources of info the better. :) Besides, if you want to download schematics.... the CP sig has lots!!! :) :)