Another area nearly finished.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Here's part of my new area. Lots more trees had to be made.
Shamus
ne01.jpg

ne02.jpg

ne03.jpg

ne05.jpg

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Thanks guys.

Originally posted by Clerk
Looks great Paul.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

What's that box car doing there in the last picture. I didn't know you used boxcars.

Clerk my friend, I need a couple of Boxcars to transport the freight around and also cut lumber to various depots. He he

Shamus

Arlaghan

Sep 9, 2003
S. FL
Wow, Shamus... that is incredibly good!

You know, I just had an idea that I would love to see you try... ever thought about getting something that emits smoke (something that won't damage your stuff or leave a stink of course) and try to emulate fog in your photos? WOW what an image that would make and I think it would make them look more like photographs, and less like a model (though you are not far from that now)! :D

Ben H

Nov 22, 2002
Victoria, BC
Visit site
I live on the west coast beside the rain forest and it looks just like your layout. Even the old pictures from the turn of the century (1900) look like your layout.

Your sure ....... you didn't live in this era ...... did you?

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Wow!

Amazing as always. Not only does your modelling look real, but it also captures the atmostphere perfectly. I like Alex's idea about the fog - that early morning mountain mist.

Is that a puma as Greg suggested? I thought it was the eponymous Red Fox.

Very inspiring!
Val

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Originally posted by Arlaghan
Wow, Shamus... that is incredibly good!

You know, I just had an idea that I would love to see you try... ever thought about getting something that emits smoke (something that won't damage your stuff or leave a stink of course) and try to emulate fog in your photos? WOW what an image that would make and I think it would make them look more like photographs, and less like a model (though you are not far from that now)! :D
hehehe, here's one from above, done quickly.
shamus

Attachments

• ne05a.jpg
    ne05a.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 88