Andrew's Builders Supply Co.

C

Catt

Posted this one once before but have finished it(yeah right) now.

absc1.jpg

absc2.jpg

absc3.jpg

Other than the Evergreen siding everything is scratchbuilt.

C

Catt

Nope,got the idea from Jeff Shearer another NARA member.Though if memory serves me right Charlie did his about the same time.:D

Nice one Catt, it's ok for you guys with oodles of space! Next thing you know you'll be building the Ford motor company's factory. Hey!... that's an idea! (chuckling).

Hey, I saw that bulding in Colorado Springs last year. Did you get the dimensions from that one?

Errol

WVRR

Hey, I got dibs on the Ford Motor Company...afterall a plant is right along the CN line that I am basing my Iron Ridge on. LOL... That, the Kellogg's plant, GMD Canada, Dufasco, Sunoco, and 3M are the main industries coming to my layout...all of which are going to be scratchbuilt. NICE JOB CATT, looks good buddy

C

Catt

Oodles of space?The building is 17" long and 11/16" thick at the wide part.I have the MAT Truck plant you guys do the Ford plant.:D :D

C

Catt

One of my reasons behind this forum is to encourage more people to kitbash and scratchbuild.The bonus point being that your buildings look different than everybody elses just like in the real world.

Drew1125

I LOVE it Catt!!:cool: :cool: :cool:
Ok, I won't take credit for the dock idea, but I did help a little bit didn't I? :D
What's the little white structure out front? Is it a gas station?
btw...
Does your plant ship concrete block?
Tyson needs a load, & I thought if you could get them down to the K&I, we would gladly move them down NC way! :D :D :D

C

Catt

I don't know Charlie,you'd have to check with Andrew.:)

As far as the dock idea goes,let's just say that you and Jeff made it seem like a great idea.:D :D