Resource Andrew Probert's Triangle Ship (studio scale) 2015-12-26

Andrew Probert's Triangle Ship (studio scale)

1. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

Revell-Fan submitted a new resource:

Andrew Probert's Triangle Ship (studio scale) - Andrew Probert's Triangle Ship (studio scale)

Read more about this resource...
    starbuck and Rhaven Blaack like this.
  2. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

After looking through the build thread, DLing the kit and looking through it, I have to say that it looks very interesting. I can see where I can add even more greebles and details.
    Revell-Fan likes this.
  3. THE DC

THE DC Member

Great work.
    Revell-Fan likes this.
  4. Revell-Fan

What? Even MOOORE greeblies??? Well, then I'm REALLY looking forward to your build! :)
    Rhaven Blaack likes this.
  5. bobw63

bobw63 New Member

My skill set will limit me to the standard detailed version - lol.

Fitting tribute to Andrew Probert. What a prolific contributor to science fiction! My favorite quotation -
    "As much as I (still) love making films, I hated the politics, ass-kissing, and back-stabbing that it took to get most jobs in that town. I never learned to "play the game". I don't lie, I don't schmooze, I just like to work."

Thank you for the model and his recognition. It is surprising how many models here have been inspired by his work.
    Revell-Fan likes this.
  6. Revell-Fan

@bobw63 : The quotation you posted confirms exactly the impression he has left on me. He is a great guy - creative, polite, resourceful and encouraging. He also tries to help wherever he can. I guess we even have one thing in common: We both have a constant lack of time..! ;)
    Rhaven Blaack likes this.