An Arizona Christmas

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by ezdays, Dec 16, 2005.

1. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Some of you might know that I write a monthly column for a weekly newspaper in Cincinnati, Ohio. I've never been there, but became friends with the owner while we were on a desktop publishing forum. My column is titled Out Arizona Way, and just describes what everyday life is like here in Arizona.

Anyway, here is my recent column for December. It is a rewrite of one I did several years ago, but is still true today.

2. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

That's great!! Thanks for sharing :) :)
  3. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

That is a nice article Don. Thanks For Sharing That With Us.:wave: :wave: :cool:
  4. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

I like it Don. Sounds great
  5. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Thanks for the complements. I enjoy writing, maybe that's why I'm an early inductee into the Gauge Blabbermouth club...:D :D
  6. babydot94513

babydot94513 Member in training

Because you mentioned, Prescott makes you the man of the hour in my book. My grandmother lived there for years and I remember the vacations all to well - both summer and winter (with all the snow).

7. ausien

ausien Active Member

Quote: Dont let anyone take that goal away from us or convince you that we need to remove god from public view, or take christ out of christmas, just because a small group insist we do.

Don, I always thought it was because of god, and the birth of christ that we have christmas in the first place, but it seems that I am wrong. by that small group, you mention in the artical..... christmas is as I was told many yrs ago, CHRIST- MASS
    The day that christ was born......that group must know somthing I dont....have a great CHRISTMAS DAY, and may the new year be better than the last....steve