An-14 - EASY

Discussion in 'Kit Announcements' started by wingsbg, Feb 7, 2006.

1. wingsbg

wingsbg Member

Hello friends!

The next one in my 'EASY' series is on it's way.
    The alpha is alredy done and you can see the presentation page in my site

The model will be in sale very soon.

2. Al hazlet

Al hazlet Member

That's really nice, and you say it's an 'easy' model? I'm putting this one in the buy queue...
  3. 46rob

46rob Member

Way cool! Rearview mirrors!
  4. wingsbg

wingsbg Member

Yes, It is in 'Easy' series. The model is without a interior and hidden frames only for the wings, because they are very long. Also the number of detail is low - only 68 (it is a two engines plane). In my standarts all this is meaning - easy. :)

I'm glad you like the subject and I'll tell you something for the some next model. I'll continue my EASY series with some hidroplanes, but the first of them will also be civilian. It will be NARDI FN-333 'Riviera'. After that I'll continue with battle-hidroplanes, but haven't choosen yet.
  5. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

love yer work, Kancho

Ever think about doing a gelicopter????Say maybe a USMC version of a CH-46?
  6. wingsbg

wingsbg Member

Yes, may be soon. I'm thinking about it.
  7. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Aright Kancho! Man I love those EASY planes! :grin:

8. Kancho:

What are the chances you'll do a Caspian Sea Monster? I don't have the real ID handy, that is the Wing-In-Ground-Effect seaplane that the USSR developed on the Caspian Sea.

9. wingsbg

wingsbg Member

I know what you are talk about, but I wont design it for now. Sorry!
  10. wingsbg

wingsbg Member

The model is in sale now
  11. 46rob

46rob Member

Ordered mine this morning, along with your A6. thanks for giving us models that are overlooked by others.
  12. OK, I understand. Please keep them in mind for a period when model ideas are sparse.

13. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Just ordered mine. Thanks Kancho!

14. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Cool looking plane!

Attached Files:

15. 46rob

46rob Member

Reminds me a lot of the old Republic Seabee--the tail booms are the big difference. I want that one! Hurry up Kancho!
  16. wingsbg

wingsbg Member

I think the same - I made relation between this one and seabee. I love seabee too and I'll design it too. But after some batle planes - I can't be so civilian :))))))))