Alpha Fighter by Janx

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by Getter1, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Janx

Janx Member

Hi Itla, just checked the thread and the download is still working. Search for either posts by Fruiz or "I need help to find this model" the model is on the bottom of page 1.
  2. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

Janx, I found it! I just wasn't looking hard enough. It's already printed out and in the build que! Thank you again!
  3. brock uppercut

brock uppercut New Member

wow it looks better then the plastic model ive been working on , i guess ill have to throw i out and make one of these instead .
    oh and please make a beta that would be awesome !
  4. wildheart258

wildheart258 New Member

That's the truth...some of my plastic kits are shamed by their paper versions!
  5. TheSarge

TheSarge New Member

I still have the actual plastic Alpha I bought back in 1986, and this model almost as good. I haven't let my son play with it, but if I build him this one...
  6. gbwhitman

gbwhitman New Member

Freaking Amazing

I can't believe what you guys are able to build with some paper, glue, and time. Thanks for sharing your talent, keep up the awesomeness.
  7. goodduck

goodduck Active Member

Hey, that's a nice clean built. I love it. You going to do the red and green verson too?
  8. azgard

azgard New Member

I like it... has anyone built a cyclone yet?
  9. azgard

azgard New Member

Answered my own question... found a Cyclone here:

**URL (Link) deleted by admin. Good spotting, Thunderchild.**
  10. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Nice pirate site.
  11. azgard

azgard New Member

What makes it a pirate site? There were a TON of popups and actually getting stuff to download was a small pain, but are these models inappropriate/stolen?
  12. ThunderChild

Yep. Some of them are my models. No permission was asked or given.
    No designer is credited at all.

This makes it qualify as a pirate site in my book, even though the original models are free and not sold.
  13. blaar

blaar Member

14. SEBRET

SEBRET Member

I know this is a Little random, but am I the only one who thinks it's retarded that people can't take the energy to go "oh yea, so and so made this, just an FYI"? Just seems like you would have to be really lazy to not want to throw in that 2 cents.
  15. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Removed the link above. That site definately qualifies as pirate in my book; I saw work (uncredited) from several designers.

Maybe it's shaving the hair close, being that they are free models but no credit given to the original designers is what tipped the scales on this one.

Good catch, Thunderchild. :thumb:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
  16. ThunderChild

Thanks Ekuth.

I'm really not trying to be difficult, but a lot of hard work by the designers went into their models.

@ azgard, I hope you didn't take my complaint the wrong way. I see that you're still rather new to the forum and I do believe your post was meant to be supportive and helpful. It's always fun to meet a fellow Robotech/macross modeler!
    I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your builds! :thumb:
  17. azgard

azgard New Member

No harm done... I don't like the pirate sites any more than anyone else! Just googling around trying to find more models...