Along the right of way

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Tyson Rayles, Mar 8, 2002.

1. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

No reason for posting this shot other then I liked it and hope you do too.:)

Attached Files:

• cut.jpg
      File size:
      30.3 KB
  2. Bob Collins

Bob Collins Active Member

I like it too. Seems to have good depth of field. Also like the bright red loco.

3. Tyson Rayles

I have a cheap scanner (can't wait till I can afford a digital camera) so the pictures are a little fuzzy and the color is not quite right sometimes and sometimes not. The loco ic really orange in spite of the picture.
  4. billk

billk Active Member

Tyson - What I like about it is that it makes me want to walk down the tracks to find out what's around the bend. (Is that another way of saying I'm drawn into the picture?)
    Bill K
  5. Uteram

Uteram Member

Wow! I thought that photo was from a digital camera. Nice shot and nice scenery.
  6. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Scanner aside, it's still a nice shot!
  7. rockislandmike

rockislandmike Active Member

Not sure if I've made this recommendation, but I always get my photos thrown on a CD at the photoshop. Doesn't cost very much, I think $7-$8CDN (which is like what, two cents US??). That way I get home and don't even have to worry about scanning, poof, they're right there in jpg format.
  8. roryglasgow

roryglasgow Active Member

So, what is around the corner? :)

9. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

She'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes........ TOOT TOOT!! :cool:

Great pic Tyson!
  10. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Very nice work, my friend!:cool:
    You capture the look of the place so well!
    You have some of the best N scale trackwork I've ever seen!
    Keep 'em comin'!
  11. Tyson Rayles

Around the corner is the tunnel that goes uder the tobacco farm. I am going to check out the photo to CD deal and see what it costs here.Although I don't know how they get it on the CD without scanning it. If they do scan it I hope they have a better scanner then I do. Glad you liked the pic:D
  12. rockislandmike

rockislandmike Active Member

FYI here's an example. Prototype photo I know, but I couldn't find any model ones quick. And this is shrunk from its original size of 600KB.

Attached Files:

13. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Gauge Ind now ships big time!:)

Attached Files:

14. Bob Collins

Bob Collins Active Member

Ya gotta luv that Errol :D We now have a crate and a box car to ship it in. Won't be long and we'll have a consist and the motive power to pull it :cool:

15. Tyson Rayles

Yeah but there had better be a caboose and not a Fred on the end of that train.:p
  16. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

I like that one, Kettle! :cool: