Academy Nominations for June 2005

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
We are opening nominations for the Academy for this month. If you are not aware of how to nominate, please go to this thread and read the rules. We will keep this nomination thread open untl at least June 25th, and remember the rules, you may nominate yourself if you wish, and we are encouraging just that. If you have any comments, please use this thread to make them in. Please do not use this thread for comment, since they will be deleted.

Oh, and please use the following format:

Thread name:, by:
link to thread

Thanks,

Don (ezdays)
Andrew (MasonJar)

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Thanks to all that have taken the time to find some of these great "how-to's". We are aware that it is summer and many of you are either on, or planning vacations or busy doing other summertime things, and the response isn't as great as we might have expected. Based on that, I think we will keep the nominations open for another week before we open them to voting.

If you don't nominate a thread, even your own, don't be disappointed when your favorite doesn't make the cut.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
OK, here's the plan. We think it would be kinda unfair for us to have to to pick among these fine how-to threads, so Andrew (MasonJar) and I have agreed that we will move all the threads that have been nominated here to the Academy. They all deserve it, so why not...:thumb::thumb:

We will keep you posted on our plans to move future threads to the Academy, but whatever we do, we welcome your inputs anytime as to locating deserving threads.:wave::wave:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
All threads here can now be found in the Academy. They have all been "stickied" for a while so that everyone knows that they are new additions there.

Again, if anyone has any suggestions as to what should appear in the Academy, please feel free to contact either Andrew (MasonJar) or myself. Thanks,