ABC 7 Wonders of the ancient world

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by fireroze22, Nov 29, 2012.

1. fireroze22

fireroze22 New Member

Can some point me or tell were I can get the ABC magzine The 7 Wonders of the Ancient world models?

2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Is this as in the European "ABC Magazine" or something else?
  3. Stephenb

Stephenb Card Meddler

4. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

The ABC Magazine is published in the Czech Republic.
    Alien99 is a member here, and is he one who developing the USS Sulaco. His is also a model designer for ABC.
    I would strongly suggest sending him a PM with your request and see if he can help you.
  5. Wojtee

Wojtee Member

These models were published, each in two or three parts, throughout five years. I consulted some databases, so that you know what you are searching for:

Colossus of Rhodos 38/7 (1994)
    Pyramids and Sphinx 38/20 (1994)
    Lighthouse on Pharos 39/6, 39/7 (1995)
    Mausoleum in Halikarnassos 39/14, 39/15 (1995)
    Hanging Gardens of Semiramis 40/8, 40/9, 40/10 (1996) (these were also published by GPM)
    Temple and statue of Zeus in Olympia 40/23, 40/24, 41/1 (1997-8 )
    Temple of Artemis in Ephesos 42/14 and 42/15 (1999)

So, basically, these are nearly 20 years old models. They can be bought from collectors at exhibitions here, I think they are not THAT rare, but it can be a problem if you live overseas. I think I remember US site selling ABC magazines, but I am not sure it still works...

GPM maybe published more models from this series, I am not sure whether they did not publish the Olympia, too...
  6. Zathros

Zathros Guest

7. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

I seriously doubt it. Unless you are able to fine an international book store or news paper and magazine shop.