Aaron Murphy

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
Hi if anybody on the forum is able to get in touch with Aaron maybe they could just check that he's OK.He's put up some quite worrying comments on Face Book and it might be an idea if someone could just let him know things are going to improve.
Many thanks

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
So do I.messages of support are appearing on Face Book so if nothing else he knows there's people he can talk to

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
Hi guys thanks to everyone that helped out with this,Aaron posted this on PM,

Thanks guys. I do appreciate all the kind thoughts and comments.

Things just are getting too overwhelming at the moment. It seems for every good thing that happens, 5 bad things are there to bury it.

I just read an article that Sout Dakota has the best economic situation, so I just might move there. Only problem is making sure I have somewhere to go when I get there. I tried just moving without a plan, and ended up in Missouri, sleeping on somebody's couch, and with a low paying job where I barely survived.

Oddball models make great Christmas presents
wink.gif

Aaron is still obviously in a bad place but at least there is a positive tone in the message.I don't really know Aaron so had only limited means of contact.Thanks to all his friends on both forums that got in touch with him to let him know help was about so now lets hope Aaron gets some decent breaks for the future.Thanks again guys.
Phil