A re-introduction

cp1963

A big hello (again) to everyone. I am just re-introducing myself. My name is Paul, and I've been an member for a few years, but thanks to some health issues, I've not been able to visit the forum for over a year now. I've had some physical and medical issues that kept me from building for far too long. I've got the itch to build again, I'm sure you understand that. One of my children has taken an interest in modeling, and he has used my computer to visit a few times while I've been incapacitated. I've told him to register and visit on his own computer, I'm ready to get back into the action, if you know what I mean!! I live in Paragould, AR, in the NE corner of the state. Hopefully, I can get the time to get re-acquainted with everyone. The talent on this site is mind boggling. I have a lot of work to do to even begin to get close to the abilities, skills,and talent that I see here. I've got a few projects to start working on, and I hope to get themn out there so you folks can at tleast get a good laugh out of what I think I an accomplish. LOL. It's good to be back.

subnuke

Banned
Hi Paul,

A big welcome back to you. I and many of us fully understand the body and mind not cooperating with what we want to do. Hopefully you are far enough along with the mending that you can get back at it. We are glad to have you back and hope to hear more from you soon.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Paul,

Welcome back to Zealot. It is always a GOOD thing when a member returns (regardless of the situation). I am glad to hear that you are doing better. I too am dealing with some health issues (that are preventing me from building and finishing projects). So I know where you are coming from.
As for your level of skills. Do not worry about that. We are not here to judge you or to criticise you. This forum is about promoting this wonderful hobby as a whole and to help those with lesser skills improve and become better model builders. So by all means post your work. We would love to see it. By the way, what genre are you interested in?
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).
Once again, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy yourself. I look forward to seeing your work.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome back! I'm looking forward to seeing your work. Don't worry, we won't laugh (unless it is really funny :D ;) ).

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Paul, Welcome back!! We love when members come back after a hiatus. Let us know if there is anything particular you are looking for and we may be able to find it for you, or something close. ;)

Welcome back!! ;)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Welcome Back Paul!! Looks like we are just about ALL in the same boat health wise... I think it is wonderful when your children take an interest in something that you also love to do!!
We promise not to laugh at you, but we will laugh with you and enjoy what you share!!

cp1963

I would like to thank everyone for all the warm welcomes. I'mtrying to get myself organized and started. In answer to your question, Rhaven, I am mostly interested in scifi, but I like ships and autos. One of the things that I really like this forum is the assistance that is so freely offered by the members. This forum was my introduction to paper modeling. I have been building plastic models pretty much my entire life (well, attempting to build them, anyway), and I had no idea that detailed paper models even existed. I was blown away when I saw what the talented members of this forum were turning out. Amazing skills and talent. Once again, thank you, everyone for the the warm welcome back. I'm lookng forward to making new friends. God bless you all.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
We're all very Happy when members return. God Bless you too Paul. ;)