A freebie from Walden Models

GT5500

Apr 23, 2006
Kent, England
Thats excellent I am going to build this for my dad as we are both very nig fans of steam boats, thanks for sharing it and you did a great job of building it as well.

C

cgutzmer

That is a really nice LITTLE boat - I cant wait to see phil reduce it 75% then build it!
Chris

C

cgutzmer

I built your cleopatra and it was an awesome little boat. I built it with the interior and obelisk and it was a great conversation piece. (I gave to a friend at work who took it home at some point) I really like your models. In fact to date thats the only boat I have built so that must mean a lot!
Chris

Eric Ferguson

Sep 13, 2005
Download corrupted?

Every time I download the pdf file (on dial up, 3 times), it gives me something about not being able to open the file. Can't remember what it says, because I've erased it again. Either I'm doing something wrong or the pdf is corrupted. Looks like a neat model, can't wait to see wat it goes on <G>....Eric

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
Eric, I just tried and had no problem getting the model. I opened it simply by clicking on the link provided in the first post.

Great little model, Oliver! Thanks for making it available, and I can't wait to see the Livadia! It's sure to be an excellent model of a unique vessel.

Cheers!
Jim

swiftsword

Apr 7, 2005
Massachusetts
www.waldenfont.com
@ Eric - it might be that you have an older version of Adobe Acrobat? When I created the file, I made it compatible with version 4 and up. I would try downloading the newest version (I think they're up to 8 now) and try, try again.

Let me know how you make out!

Cheers,

Oliver

Eric Ferguson

Sep 13, 2005
swiftsword and Jim, Thanks for the comebacks. Due to several things (including misplacing User Name & Password) couldn't get back in to answer. Upgraded my Adobe to 6.0 from 4.0 and the download was readable. Again, THANKS!!!!