4th of July photo fun

caboosejumper

May 29, 2003
waterloo, iowa
home.mchsi.com
As some of you know on atlas forum there a once a week post called sunday night photo fun. On this post you can post pictures or give a link to something you have been workin on during the last week or to just share some of you favorite work. Thought I get that stared here... so let's see what you have any scale as long as it's railroad. I have some new work that I started on my web in "My O-scale Stuff" link I started the cliff work to separate the layouts and started the fall scenery take a look and let me know what you all think. I'm open if anyone has any idea's on this to.

http://home.mchsi.com/~hinzpj3/
:p :cool:

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Well it's no longer the 4th but will show you what I was building while watching the Jays being trounced by the Oriols
It is a Division Superintendent's office and storeroom.
The design for it was in the "Easy to build model railroad structures that was published by Kalmbach many years ago.
It was priced at $2.00. At that time MR sold for 60cents a copy.

Attachments

• ds1.jpg
    ds1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 243

SD90

May 23, 2003
Canada
Visit site
I have been playing around with lighting, and my camera settings, I think I found a good balence with this picture. I used 2, 4' full spectrum bulbs, and no flash on the camera, the background doesn't look blue anymore, but I think the overall light in the picture is better!

Attachments

• 5904 lead.jpg
    5904 lead.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 239

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Nice pics guys!!

I posted some pics of my mining layout in a thread in the Geneal Talk forum, but thought I'd post a couple of them here...
These were pics that I had posted before, but were deleted during a server crash hwere at The Gauge a couple of months back...

Attachments

• tunnel3.jpg
    tunnel3.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 229

Strthoky

Feb 7, 2003
South East Michigan
hometown.aol.com
gauge4thjulfirewks.JPG

Apr 7, 2003
Visit site
hope im not bursting you bubble bu ti have already started weekend foto fun. i just missed it last week because if computer problems we haev had about 4 WFF's so far adn people have shown some great work adn great work tonight all

viking

Jun 28, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
I may have posted this photo last week at Atlas, but am posting again to try out the-gauge's photo capabilities. I've made a bit more progress on the module shown (built several more structures and two more NJI signal bridges) but that'll have to wait for the next photo..... Grass and trees will start sprouting up very soon! I'm also thinking some of those new NJI LIGHTED crossing gates will look pretty sweet at those two crossings.

Jack

Attachments

• roch3.jpg
    roch3.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 157

hemiadda2d

Jun 15, 2003
Cheyenne, WY
www.railimages.com
In Cheyenne, Where else? That H2 A/C unit behind the Superfleet cab doesn't do the unit justice. Too bad she's so weathered... Last, but not least, the perfect railfan vehicle.... (pic 2, my Dodge Dakota 4x4 washed/waxed, dusty)
:D ;) :p :cool: :)
DCP_3674.JPG
DCP_3676.JPG
DCP_3678.JPG