2001 - a "Russ" Oddesey :)

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
We're giving Russ a promotion to "Blabbermouth First Class" in the Blabbermouth Club. He get the key to the executive washroom, but he can't use it until he hit 3000...:D :D :D :D

Thanks Russ, you posts here have helped many, and you have proved to be a good friend. Keep 'em coming...

balloon6 balloon6 balloon6 balloon6

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Dont drink to much at the party Russ, you may have the key to the executive bathroom, but you cant use it till you have post 3000... an thats a long long way off.... congrats Russ on the 2000 you have.....

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Congratulations Russ for topping the 2000 mark! (2001? You don't want to drift off to SciFi modelling, won't you?)

And most of all: Thank you for the countless hints and tips you shared with us all! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Ron

Nazgul

Jan 22, 2006
Ohio
Knowledge is wasted if it isn't shared..........Russ, 2001 proves your's hasn't been. Speaking just for me, thank you for all your advice, know how, and just plain support and encouragement. I always look forward to hearing from you.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
ausien said:
Dont drink to much at the party Russ, you may have the key to the executive bathroom, but you cant use it till you have post 3000... an thats a long long way off.... congrats Russ on the 2000 you have.....

Hey...I'm pushing 3 grand and they won't even let me use the outhouse:rolleyes: :D

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
shaygetz said:
Hey...I'm pushing 3 grand and they won't even let me use the outhouse:rolleyes: :D
Geeze, we got an outhouse???:confused::confused: Hmm, I'll have to look into this, I thought that little house with the moon on the door was where Mikey was storing his bike when he came to work.sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
N Gauger said:
Outhouse?? I've been using the trees out back!!!:eek: jawdrop :eek:

sign1 sign1 sign1
Yeah, but that's only because you don't want to put a quarter in the slot to get into the men's room. stooges8 And you're the one that put those little boxes on the doors to start with.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: