New template Tie Interceptor

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
mijob, you keep this level of excellence up and you might be getting a job offer from Revell or Monagram.... or ILM:)

I LOVE your models. thank you for all your hard work.
Thanks Ennder for your kind words I will keep it up and make some more models that I will share with you all.

Reactions: micahrogers

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
That is the best Tie Fighter model I have seen. I remember none that have the panels as detailed as yours, and the rest of the model is at that same level. You are on the top of the ladder. Excellently executed!! :)
Im very pleased with this model and Im glad I rebuild it. All the years of designing are paying off.

Last edited by a moderator:

seraphim

Sep 1, 2023
i do believe this is a paper model forum NOT a place to show off your real life 1:1 scale replicas.....not all of us have access to NASA tech and the advanced space program of the imperial fleet yknow.......pfff.......ok now show us the model....seriously....i mean...that surely isnt...the...model........:eek::bowdown:
outstanding, as always lol

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
i do believe this is a paper model forum NOT a place to show off your real life 1:1 scale replicas.....not all of us have access to NASA tech and the advanced space program of the imperial fleet yknow.......pfff.......ok now show us the model....seriously....i mean...that surely isnt...the...model........:eek::bowdown:
outstanding, as always lol
Haha thank you so much for your kind words

• Haha
Reactions: seraphim

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Wow, great work. Can not wait for the template. I did not have time to do any paper model for some time and this is the model worth assembling :).
Thank you so much for this, Im very pleased when you are going to build this model. After my holidayI will start to revice the template and start to write the building instruction. If you dont want to wait on the instruction I can send the revuced template to you.

snake7

Dec 13, 2004
Israel
Wow, mijob, such excellent upgrade to Uhu02's one!
Looks great and closer to the canonic one!
It's a shame I've seen this only today and already printed and started to assemble the source from Uhu02 :(
Now I'm not sure if to start a thread or to wait for your upgrade... already done the sphere

Last edited:
Reactions: mijob

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Waw, mijob, so excellent upgrade to Uhu02's one!
Looks great and closer to the canonic one!
It's a shame I've seen this only today and already printed and started to assemble the source from Uhu02 :(
Now I'm not sure if to start a thread or to wait for your upgrade... already done the sphere
Thank you snake for your kind words. Now I have to finish the template and building instruction. Give me to the end of this month and I will finish it.

Reactions: micahrogers