Hello

Flasheado

Aug 24, 2024
Hello everyone
I'm introducing myself, I'm a Flashed guy, I'm 57 years old, please forgive my writing but my English isn't very good.
I've been making papercraft for about a year, the problem is the lack of time because of work.

I'll send some photos of my work.

Thank you very much for accepting me, I hope for a long time.

Regards
The models I like the most are spaceships and military vehicles.

Let me be the first to welcome you to Zealot!
Let us know your interests, and we'll point you in the right direction.

Welcome Aboard

Reactions: Flasheado
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Thank you very much for joining. I'm sure you will like it here. :)

My main topics are scifi related, too (mostly BSG and Buck Rogers).

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Hello and welcome to Zealot. You have come to the right place for all things paper (as well as other mediums). I wholeheartedly understand not having the time that you want to spend on hobbies. By all means, please post photos of your previous works. We really like seeing photos of the projects that others have done. If I may ask, what genre do you prefer? We have a little bit of everything. SO, I hope that will help you feel more at home here.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask. We will do what all we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

When you do build a model I would like to invite you to post build threads of your projects. Build threads are a great way to show off your skills and techniques, as well as to highlight problem areas that you may need help with or show how you were able to solve said problem.

Once again welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself.

Welcome! The 'How to's' are great to go thru on a rainy day, and several spaceship models are available in the downloads section.

Welcome to Zealot. Use "Google Translate" for translation problems, it works great. If you post the native language, it would allow us to help out, if you end up needing help. We don't want words getting in the way of a great relationship when all the tools for communication are so freely available. Welcome to ZEALOT! ;)

GOOGLE TRANSLATE: