Hello Everybody

Acerpuss

Oct 20, 2024
I live in the United Kingdom and after many years of modelling in plastic I have decided to try my hand at paper modelling. As I am now not as young as i used to be I thought it would be a good hobby to get into.
Everybody has to start somewhere so my progress may take some time but with a lot of time and patience I can only hope to achieve at least fair results.

Happy Modelling

Hello and welcome to zealot there are great models available. What kind if models do you like? Have a great time and uf you have any question just ask. Looking firward to see your buildthread.

Hello and welcome you to Zealot!

You have come to the right place for all things paper/cardstock, and to build and hone your skills. The members here are very helpful.

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

When you start a new project, please post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

What are your main topics? Do you have some pictures of your previous builds you could show us here?

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Thank you for your introductions but as I stated I have only just began to take up paper modelling after years of plastic modelling of all types of subject matter.
I am still in the process of getting acquainted with the basics at the moment. Thank you all.

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack
Thank you for your introductions but as I stated I have only just began to take up paper modelling after years of plastic modelling of all types of subject matter.
I am still in the process of getting acquainted with the basics at the moment. Thank you all.
One of the many good things about this forum is that there are sections for other mediums (i.e. plastic, wood, metal and more). So, please take some time and explore these other sections. You are more than welcome to post photos of some of your plastic models as well.

Welcome to Zealot. Start out with a model you like. That in itself is a good motivator. We are happy to assist anyone with any issue or question. Feel free to ask questions, that's a big part of the forum. :)

Welcome Aboard!

I started paper modeling to augment my plastic habit. I've been on ere a while, but I still consider myself a beginner paper modeler.
pick a model you interested in, and start slow. Also try starting with basic shapes, the Zealot scale cube set will help teach the basics.

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack