aircraft/armour question

seraphim

Sep 1, 2023
bit random (you know me) :wink:
does anyone have/know of where to grab an F4 Phantom II vietnam era, a scammel pioneer recovery tractor (ww2 british) annddddd - leyland retriever (ww2 british), bedford QL (ww2 british) ive been trawling our glorious internets and come up short for these - i ask as ww2 and Vietnam war era military are of interest, ive done some of these subjects many (many) moons ago in plastic but never in papercraft.
thanks all (more pics of the greyhound USS Leutze to come soon)
:toast:

Reactions: micahrogers
The Phantom should be an easy one, a quick search brought loads up...

As for the British Army Trucks, they may prove trickier... I know there's a F.A.T with limber and field gun in 1/16th, not what you wanted but nearly

• Love
Reactions: seraphim
The Phantom should be an easy one, a quick search brought loads up...

As for the British Army Trucks, they may prove trickier... I know there's a F.A.T with limber and field gun in 1/16th, not what you wanted but nearly
Ive found alot of f4's online, just not phantom II's from that era - i shall re trawl and try again, i mightve missed something in my searches - vehicles i have found to be much harder to find lol ill keep trying in the meantime :toast:

Reactions: micahrogers
Ive found alot of f4's online, just not phantom II's from that era - i shall re trawl and try again, i mightve missed something in my searches - vehicles i have found to be much harder to find lol ill keep trying in the meantime :toast:
managed to have a bit of luck with the searching, trying various different search parameters and with much faffing about (alllooootttttttt of faffing about :headbange:) ive managed to grab the f4 phantom (mig killer version), Scammell Pioneer a Bedford QLD and even a Dragon Wagon (totally by chance) - its all about spelling and search parameters (i had to get quite specific and search for model brands) Still getting to grips with the old search methods, but my advice would be consider variation and/or specificity in what youre after - and be prepared lol :bulgeeye:

Reactions: Revell-Fan
sorry I didn't see this thread before, there are a few F4s Vietnam area in the F4 collection over at fiddlersgreen.
they are simple models, but builds up nice for the price

• Love
Reactions: seraphim
sorry I didn't see this thread before, there are a few F4s Vietnam area in the F4 collection over at fiddlersgreen.
they are simple models, but builds up nice for the price
tbh i totally forgot about FG - ill have a look :toast: