Zumwalt Class Destroyer (WIP)

David Hathaway

Oct 19, 2007
Hi - any chance of a 1:250 scale version of the model?

I appreciate it would be big (70cm+) but would be a real eye-catcher at model shows and the like. Do you have enough information on the details to enlarge it that big?

Thanks

David Hathaway

Z

Zathros

You could always enlarge the drawings yourself, using Photoshop or something similar. You will have to rearrange parts.:)

Vince

Jul 26, 2011
Indiana, USA
If a person can't do friend or foe, well, that is a huge problem. I certainly wouldn't want to rely on a machine! I don't think having one on a super tanker would be a good idea, it just seemed compatible.

At least it's not mounted on a space shuttle (You know what I mean Zanthros!) :cool:

Z

Zathros

At least it's not mounted on a space shuttle (You know what I mean Zanthros!) :cool:

I liked the Shuttle, when it first came out. I thought they would make 2 or 3, then move on to a better design. I still think they look incredible and do a fantastic job. You wouldn't get me on one, or pay me enough to get on one though. Not everyone feels this way obviously, and that is fine with me. People differ with opinions and knowledge of these things. I worked in aerospace and defense, and have had government clearance on projects, as have many others who visit these forums. Sometimes, what you learn in these forums can be quite amazing actually. :)