Zoushos Enterprise-E Build Report

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Starship Builder, Apr 12, 2008.

1. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

You're cooking along just fine.:thumb:
  2. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Why not wait till the repaint's done.
  3. sorry frogot bout that the parts are from sheet I at the bottom below the impulse engines. Today i plan to get the bridge done and start the bottom saucer
  4. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Well, you've made stellar progress so far, can't wait to see the new updates.
  5. ill be starting the bridge tonight
  6. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

:thumb:hows the build goning buddy ?
  7. sorry i havent updated but been to busy with other things ill start it again soon though
  8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

been there done that! As long as you dont forget us :)
  9. dont worry i wont i hopefully wil rprint the bridge tomorrow then post pics
  10. bill516

bill516 Member

Been wanting to do this for a long time and now there is this thread I've decided to start, but I've got a couple of questions.

1. Is the part from sheet A laminated to anything or is it just card stock. It looks from Zuoshos pics as if there is quite a thickness between to top and bottom saucer sections. Having another look at the pics it looks as tho the saucer bottom sheet G is laminated as well. Does anybody know ?.

2. What purpose does almost semi-circlular bit from sheet C, see page two of this thread do.
  11. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Looking forward to it. I'm dead in the water right now. Computer crashes and everything else.wall1wall1wall1
  12. trekman1017

trekman1017 Member

13. yeah sorry i havent gotten much done will restart soon though