Zellers`s first Monday of the Month

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
Found me buying "stuff" for my Wife and when I was at the till the pretty young girl said "may I ask if you are 55??"
Not thinking I said "well 56 now" so she gave me 10%discount ,, it was seniors day :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :(
I`m a Senior
and $9 better off:thumb:

Originally posted by Zug
I wonder if i could get the discount? I just feel real old somedays:(

Hey, you and me both! I'm just a few years away from the discount, but my wife signed us both up for AARP membership to help me get used to the idea. Being middle-aged is a real pain. I take pills that help with one thing, but knock me out and make me tired as a side effect. Now I have to go to the doctor every 3 weeks for a shot in the rear to help give me more energy! :rolleyes: I'm into it, though. I have a line of designer clothes called 'Old Phart'...baggy pants, cardigan sweaters with fashionable holes in the elbows, the kind of stuff that you need to be a real, honest-to-goodness geezer! I'm always practicing my napping technique and my grouchiness and already smoke cigars. Hey, does Walthers give a senior discount? Maybe I can get something going with my LHS? :D

Russ :sleeping:

This is one of my 'Old Phart' ensambles being modeled for you by yours truly. Note how the hat completely coordinates with the jacket, T-shirt, and white socks. Serious sidewalk supervising requires serious clothing...available in all sizes including 'A' (it stands for our special awning fit)!

Russ :D

Attachments

• oldguyonstreet.jpg
    oldguyonstreet.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 174

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Russ:
Remember: You are NOT middle-aged; it's your FATHER who is middle-aged.
Chris:
I am still slightly embarassed when my wife asks for a senior's discount.

And here I was expecting pictures of a mob scene on your layout!

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Originally posted by hudsonelectric
This is one of my 'Old Phart' ensambles being modeled for you by yours truly. Note how the hat completely coordinates with the jacket, T-shirt, and white socks. Serious sidewalk supervising requires serious clothing...available in all sizes including 'A' (it stands for our special awning fit)!

Russ :D

It just doesn't look quite right... I know... the waistband of his pants are no where near his armpits! And you call this fashionable?!? ;) :D

Andrew

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Gee, I'm a senior too. Thanks a lot for reminding me!!!!!!

While you guys work on your geezer-wear, I guess I better get busy with my "old bat" wardrobe. Let's see, I'm going to need some baggy knee-high stockings, frumpy dresses, and a bundle-buggy. Has anyone seen my hair-net??????? I'm sure I left it right here. What? Speak up I can't hear you. What? I'm wearing it?

oh....

:D Val

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Originally posted by spitfire
Gee, I'm a senior too. Thanks a lot for reminding me!!!!!!

While you guys work on your geezer-wear, I guess I better get busy with my "old bat" wardrobe. Let's see, I'm going to need some baggy knee-high stockings, frumpy dresses, and a bundle-buggy. Has anyone seen my hair-net??????? I'm sure I left it right here. What? Speak up I can't hear you. What? I'm wearing it?

oh....

:D Val

Don't forget the plastic rain hat to keep the "blue rinse" dry in the wet weather... ;) :D

Andrew