Z-Scale

Dominique

Tyson Rayles said:
Welcome Dominique! :) Glad to hear what you are doing. Please posts some pictures when you can. Thanks
Hi Tyson! I tried to do this, but I'm not very fluent with computers, the maximum weight for attached pics is 2M, and my pictures are about 3.5M....
Cheers,
Dominique

Vic

Hey Tyson, Usually, the older we get the larger our trains become :D :D :D

Once read an article in MR about a guy who wrote some software for a virtual railroad. He said that he wanted trains and a computer but his wife said he could only have one or the other. He chose the computer...BAD CHOICE!!! :D :D :D But I guess we know who wore the pants at his house :D :D :D

Welcome to The Gauge Dominique :) :wave:

Tyson Rayles

Dominique I don't know what you mean by weight for a photo. It sounds like you need to resize it. Contact jon-monon and he can give you the link to some free software that will do that.

Dominique

Tyson Rayles said:
Dominique I don't know what you mean by weight for a photo. It sounds like you need to resize it. Contact jon-monon and he can give you the link to some free software that will do that.
OK Tyson, I'm now waiting for Jon-Monon's advise.
Cheers,
Dominique

pray59

I just got into Z Scale a year ago, after about 30 years of N Scale. Along with couple members from the Z Yahoo group, I am starting construction on my first Z Bend Track module this weekend... after I finish making Dominique's centerbeam kits.

-Robert

Here's some of my wife's Z collection:
More in my Rail Images album here
aab.sized.jpg

aac.sized.jpg

aah.sized.jpg

jon-monon

Dominique said:
OK Tyson, I'm now waiting for Jon-Monon's advise.
Cheers,
Dominique

Dominique, did I miss answering you, or did it not work?

I'm :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: & :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: , :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: