Yuki's Aircraft Carrier build

PModel Rookie

Aug 14, 2008
Selangor,Malaysia
P/S:For some or no reason I can't seem to access paper modelers,don't know why,only showing a blank white page,the browser says it's done loading,but yeah,white...tried it on my laptop too,same result.So,I'm posting here instead.

Anyway,planning to build the extremely hard :eek: aircraft carrier from yukiyuji.Any suggestion about the paper thickness of each page/other building tips?Someone built it already has a build thread?either one,please tell me about it.

Just in-case,here's a list of things I DON'T own:
1.X-Acto/hobby knife
2.cutting mat
3.clear paint spray
4.any advanced modelling tools
5.Only paper options are normal A4 and high res. paper,A4,can be laminated though

Thanks,
Daus

P/S:sorry for my english

PModel Rookie

Aug 14, 2008
Selangor,Malaysia
I forgot to tell,if there's any final option before proceed with the print(like taking on easy ship models for beginner to build for experience before something extremely hard ship models),tell me.I can cancel the build and not wasting ink on hard ships.

Thanks,
Daus

P/S:Never built a ship before,probably need to cancel though,it depends)

mitchell300

Apr 1, 2009
Just try it out :)
My first model became junk (yes it became junk)
But the second model came out well, always print out a test version when you think you cant handle it.
Then build, and see what you did wrong.
Then see if you can forsee it on the real model.

Mitch ;)

sharklord

Mar 28, 2008
Florida, USA
Just go for it; you'll learn as you go. And if you absolutely can, scan your model's parts FIRST so you can re-create a part that got messed up or just didn't come out the way you wanted.

Sharklord