yukikaze fleet.

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by Shin_kazama, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Shin_kazama

Shin_kazama Member

yeah, thanks.

the anime lacks good action when compared to macross zero, but it has the coolest conventional fighter jets.

macross is a glossy piece of work, with some nudity involved, and the coolest and technically attainable technology like the variable fighter vehicle.

yukikaze is little known among anime fans, but well known among flight simmers like me, if there are simmers here too, they know it as well.
  2. Janx

Janx Member

Had to make a few mods to the model, again reduced the number of polys in the rear area, should make it easier to build.

Any volunteers to try a beta build in a few weeks? Drop me a message with your email addy and I'll post it when its ready.
  3. Shin_kazama

Shin_kazama Member

okay...touge_drifter2@hotmail.comtouge_drifter1@yahoo.cominclude instructions okay?
  4. Janx

Janx Member

Sadly this is a bit delayed, real life is calling me back. Will post some of the The Alpha build here to give those who volunteer for the beta some clue on how it goes together.
  5. Shin_kazama

Shin_kazama Member

no prob.
    wee understand..

i am not yet finished with my discovery shuttle, and i have not even started FRX-00 model.

say how can i improve definition of the JPG file?
  6. Shin_kazama

Shin_kazama Member

hey anybosy has drawn up an instructions sheet for yukikaze??
  7. Janx

Janx Member

Sorry for the delay in replying on this, most things on hold for a while, will get back to this one as soon as possible.
  8. Shin_kazama

Shin_kazama Member

no prob....
  9. Janx

Janx Member

Just to let you guys know I haven't forgotten this one. Its still on my to do list haunting me!
  10. Luciora

Luciora New Member

Just found this site and registered, love the work! Has anyone made any progress or updates on any of the Yukikaze models?
  11. ARKIII

ARKIII New Member

Is any one working on the air-craft carrier for yukikaze in the 3 or 4 dvd set?
  12. wacek80

wacek80 New Member

Hello! I ve just registered. I cant wait dor this one :D Any update?
  13. cerbere

cerbere New Member

I've just discover this manga. Any update on this project?