Your thoughts needed

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by brakie, Dec 9, 2005.

1. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

Larry, tell him to raise the layout to eye level :thumb: and then he can put the "Knitting Room" on the lower level. :D
  2. brakie

brakie Active Member

Cid,I apologize for not replying sooner but,to be honest it slip my mind after I was interrupted by a short phone call.

Cid said: I don't see how he can go from a perimeter layout to a table layout and
    feel like it's a space savings, other than getting rid of the peninsula. It seems
    like staying around the walls would give both of them the floor space they need.

Simply put the old witch of the East said the layout had to be reduce in size as she wants storage space for yarn and other such knitting things and a place for her old easy chair,a end table and a floor lamp...I told the old bitty she had all of that in the front room and could use her new easy chair to boot..She told me she wanted to spend time with dunderhead while he works on or runs his trains.
    After 43 years of marriage I thought those two J Hawkers would enjoy being alone in their hobby time.

So,its time to build a smaller layout.