Your one ugly mother ****

battman2036

@movieman

are you posting the gauntlet and blades too? i can maybe fix the gauntlet in metaseq and thought about simplifying the blades. let me know

movieman

Will do soon, work is in the way at the moment, but will continue to unfold the parts and upload them for all you predator lovers :mrgreen:

gremlin19573

work always gets in the way of fun :eek:...what up with thatsign1

thanks movieman we all understand i want pushing just kidding around:thumb:

movieman

Ok.... next part for predator fans has been done.

predatorlegs.jpg

The calf's armour is now ready.... once it has been validated for download. :mrgreen:

gremlin19573

announce1woo hoo! the file is ready for download...thanks:p

by any chance, would you know what style chest and back armor it is, i noticed that the files may be miss mached with differant armor types (i could be wrong here ) it dont really matter but just currious:yep:

movieman

Sorry I do not know which type of armour this is... as I only found it online and decided to unfold it for those who would wish to use it as a costume base. more to come soon :thumb:

Hey Movieman

Were any of the weapon's with the armor ? The spear or throw disc ?
Only asking because you said some else made them .

Thanks

movieman

I do have the spear and throwing disc, though I found these else where... so I guess I just about have a full Predator kit to unfold. :mrgreen:

gremlin19573

:eek: wow this is getting better and better, as for the armor i know some is for the AVP type so maybe the chest and back would also be, well we'll see once you tackel that job, at least you have the smaller weapons to give us to make us happy untill you find the time to do the bigger parts :mrgreen:

gremlin19573

woo hoo thank you!!! this is one dream i always wanted to do, prediator armer for me and you are making my dream a reality :thumb:
happy thansgiving to you and all

movieman

No I haven't forgot.....sign1 just been very, very busy..... good news is.... here are two more items for you to build once they have been cleared in the download section. Also I now have the scale for the items pretty well correct.... those who can change the scale please set the scale to 24.... everyone else I will delete what I have uploaded so far and re upload the rescaled versions.... just a note.... the scale setting is for my body suit, I am 6 foot tall and 16 stone.... the scale should fit 80%, but also you need to take into account the body suit for your predator costume.
Another good bit of news is I have decided to do a alternate predator armour along with this one, so you will have a chose of 2 types of armour.

Here are the pictures of my next 2 times I am uploading for you all.

backpack.jpg

Shoulder cannon backpack for armour version 1. (armour items I ahve already uploaded)

alternateshouldercannon.jpg

Alternate shoulder cannon for either armour types.

Have a great Xmas and see you all next year with lots more new parts.

steve

gremlin19573

this is awesome thanks for the update, hope things slow down for you alittle (not only for my fix eithersign1) and that is great with the 2 types of armor and scale size:mrgreen: have a great new year and will REALLY be looking foward for the new parts
:p

deftspyder

wow, every time i think i have my plate full, i have to download another awesome model, and add one more project to my plate!