Your Help Is Needed

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
As one of the newest members of this forum, I have to say I'm amazed by the resonse and support shown here. It is truely a community of careing people.

You have my thoughts and prayers as well and hope that the support shown here helps you through these trying times.

Don

MrBones

Feb 7, 2003
N.E. PA
Visit site
Vic, sorry I found this after so much time. My wife and I will certainly put you, your mother and your family in our prayers. May God be with all of you and look to Him for strength.

MrBones

Matt Probst

Mar 15, 2002
Hershey,Pa.
Visit site
Vic...add me to the list of late-comers to this thread..Very sorry to hear about this and even though I've never met you personally other than HERE, please remember I and my family will be thinking about you and praying for you as well...
Take care friend . God bless

Mat--Hershey, Pa.

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Thanks To Everyone

Mother passed away on March 11 at the local Hospice House. Her passing was quite and peacefull and I know that she is finally at rest after 95 wonderful years.

Everyone's thoughts and prayers were certainly appreciated by the family and I. All of you good folks here are certainly my extended family and with friends like you the world is certainly a better place.

Bless you all and I'll be back regular soon.

Vic

Gary Pfeil

May 7, 2001
Boonton NJ
Visit site
Vic, You have my deepest sympathy. My mon passed on in similar manner 13 months ago. Although it was diffficult, I was glad to have been able to be with her at the time.

All my best, Gary

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Vic I'm sure she is in an even better place now. I'm glad you had her for all those many years even though that doesn't make her going any easier to take. My thoughts and prayers are still with you my friend, come on back when you are ready, we will be waiting for you!

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Hi Vic, I've been thinking about you and your mother. I'm sorry to hear the news. I am sure she had a great life - and a darn good run of it too. And you were there for her, which I am sure meant a lot to her.

Looking forward to happier times ahead friend.

Val

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Sorry Vic.....
I read this thread after posting my "Thought" thread. But this is one of the reasons I consider everyone here family.
My sympathy goes out to youand your family.

"Don't mourn my death...celebrate the life I had."

Sir_Prize

Mar 4, 2001
Port Charlotte,Florida
Visit site
My sympathies to you and yours also.

Just remember the times with her, and she will always be only
a thought away.

Personally, I think that is the immortality that everyone is
looking for. Make a memory of yourself and you will always be alive in someone's mind.