Your Help Is Needed

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Vic, Mar 5, 2003.

1. pttom

pttom Member

Sorry Vic, but be of good cheer. at 95 years, your Mom is holding on to the hand that she needs at this time. GOD Bless. Tommy
  2. gerbs4me

gerbs4me Member

My thoughts aand prayers are with you both.
  3. t. alexander

t. alexander Member

Vic I thought something was a-miss since I hav'nt seen ya for a few days. So sorry to hear this. She's for sure in mine.

4. pcentral

pcentral Member

I just found this message. I haven't had much computer time lately as I have been caring for my wife after surgery. We will definitely keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers my friend. Keep us posted if you can and take care. Steve
  5. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Done. Godspeed and God bless.
  6. grumbeast

grumbeast Member

I'll be holding you and yours in the light, hang in there

7. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Vic, Sorry to hear that, rest assured you will both be in my thoughts, and prayers.
  8. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

May God be with you and yours in these troubled times.
  9. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Vic, my friend,

my thoughts are with you in these somber days, when you are torn between hope and dispair. I know how you feel, and I wish for all of you, that you find the power to pull through. For all of us there will be a time, when the decision is no longer ours.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

10. belg

belg Member

Vic rest assured that your not going thru this alone.I have my own tale of woe but at this time just please remember that any time you can send with family is a blessing.And if you have any regrets or things you want to say don't wait til it's to late.God bless you and yours.
  11. jimmybeersa

jimmybeersa Member

Vic May I add to all the Prayers that are being said
    May the road ahead be flat ,and may the wind all ways be at your back
    God Bless
  12. Vic

Vic Active Member

Hi Folks, Bless you all for your kind words and thoughts...this is the first time I've been to the computer since posting the message and you will never know how uplifting it has been to find my mailbox just chock full with words of inspiration from all of you.

Things are not looking good but I'm taking this one day at a time. I'll be back regular when things have calmed down a bit.

Again, Thank You My Friends and God Bless each of you.

13. acshrpe

acshrpe Member

You have all my prayers and best wishes. The Man Upstairs will take care of her whatever the outcome is. I know times are rough right now and all your friends will be here for you
  14. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

God bless you and your family Vic, you're in our prayors. Life can be hard, and during those hard times all you can do is turn to your friends. You can always count on us. Sorry I missed the thread until now. Don't forget to care for yourself too, Vic.
  15. TR-Flyer

TR-Flyer Member

Take care of yourself, so you can help take care of those around you.

Will keep you and yours in my thoughts.

16. Railery

Railery Member

Vic you and your mom are in our prayers and thoughts.
  17. Hi Vic,

I'm new here (today) and haven't had a chance to meet you online, but please know that I will be praying tonight for comfort for you and all your family. Please take care of yourself and all loved ones.

18. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

Been away for a spell and yours was the first message up on the board when I came back. Your Gauge family has the biggest arms and shoulders that you could ever want to lean on. Our prayers and thoughts are with both your mother ond your family in this very difficult time.
  19. msh

msh Member

My best wishes to you and yours, Vic. Our thoughts are with you.
  20. Topo

Topo Member

Vic, I just have read the post. I must have missed it before.

Rest assured that my thoughts and prayers are for you both.