Your Help Is Needed

Vic

First of all let me say, although I have never met anyone personally, that I consider each and everyone here on The Gauge to be my good friends..its almost like a family.

This past Friday my 95 year old Mother suffered a stroke and a serious fall. She is hospitalized and the chances of her recovery are very slim.

Please if you will keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you My Friends, Vic

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Vic,
May of last year, I went to celebrate my dad's 90th. He had fallen, and had had a heart attack, and stroke. The celebration of his birthday became the opportunity for us to say good by. He passed on the 1st of July.
I understand what you are going through now, and my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Pete

jwmurrayjr

Vic,

My wife and I will count it a privilege to pray for your mother and your family. For comfort, recovery, grace and God's will.

Our moms are both 89.

Thanks for asking.

Rom. 8:28,

Vic my friend, let me say I realise it is a stressful time for you and my thoughts are with you and your mother.
Sometimes it is difficult to say what is on our minds under such circumstances and sound sincere.
In reality, we are all realists and I for one would hope that if she fails to recover it will be a peaceful and painless culmination of her travels in this life.
A mighty consolation for you is that I have no doubt she is very proud of you and does not regret much of her life. I'm also sure you have many precious and enduring memories which will help you through this period.
Endure it, my friend, far worse things might have been.

Sincecely ... Errol

cidchase

Vic,
We're all with you, my friend. It's hard to leave this place,
but we know there's a better place to come. I miss my Dad, and hope I'll get to see him there someday. :)

spitfire

Vic. I too feel that you are a good friend. We have shared many fun times together, especially those sing-alongs on the chat, but sometimes we must share sad times together too, like now. As you know, I too live with my elderly mother, and if life, or fate gave us choices in these matters I have no doubt that we would both choose our own suffering over any prolonged suffering of our mothers. Let us hope that whatever the outcome, it is speedy and painless. I will be sending my thoughts and prayers your way dear friend.

Sincerely
Val

Sir_Prize

Put a bunch on the list from my parts of the swamps praying for
you, family, and your mama.

I know the stress. I won't deepen your worry with my tale.
Just know I know your feelings.

Lord's comfort to you and all.

brakie

Vic,I will keep your mother in my prayeras as well as you and your family..May God bless and help you over these troubled waters.

aartwmich

I am not good with words at times like these...but you will definitely be in my thoughts Vic (big hug)...hang in there friend

Clerk

Like Ima, I am not good with words for times like this. I read your note to my wife and she promptly wrote in on her prayer list for us. We will be praying for your mother and you and your family

C

Catt

Vic,been where you are to many times.My prayers are for you and your mum.

Partsman

Of course, Vic. You had but to ask. I hope you get to enjoy her company for some years to come.

(I never had the opportunity to really get to know my folks in their later years as they both died quite young, before I was thirty. I envy you a bit, still being able to tell your mom you love her.)

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Sorry to hear about your Mom, Vic. I wish her comfort and will keep you both in my thoughts during this difficult time.
Ralph

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Vic, that's THE BEST thing about The gauge - not only do we support you in this great hobby, We are more than willing to support you in a time of need.......

I'll be thinking of the both of you in my prayers!! God Bless!!

~~ Mikey