Your good thoughts....

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Harpo, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Harpo

Harpo Member

Greetings to all
    Have been thoroughly enjoying this forum for well over a year now. Unhappily I must ask a great favor from as many of you as possible, as I put the MRailroading at rest for a while. After three rounds of chemo, my most recent test just came back, the leukemia is starting to reappear, and a transplant seems to be the only possiblity remaining. Your good prayers, thoughts, will be very helpful and appreciated at this time. No need to respond to me directly; just knowing that you are responding in your own way is very sufficient. Thanks, all of you, and God willing, I'll stay on the Gauge for a long, long time. I still have way too much scenery left to do.
  2. Best of luck to you, Harpo & may God Bless You !
  3. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

I am wishing you well Harpo. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  4. Iron Goat

Iron Goat Member

Harpo, rest assured you will be in my nightly prayers... may God bless you and yours.

5. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

You are expected back here, so get well quickly. There are many here that won't answer this, but be assured, you will be in their prayers and mine as well.

Keep the faith, we all wish you sucess and to the best care possible...:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  6. abutt

abutt Member

Harpo...My prayers will be with you. Both my wife and I are cancer survivors. Our prayers will be for you to be around for a long time. God bless

7. TrainNut

TrainNut Ditat Deus

You are in mine as well. :thumb:
  8. jim currie

jim currie Active Member

hope for the best Harpo.
  9. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

I must agree, Get well soon! :)
  10. lester perry

lester perry Active Member

Will keep you in prayer as the Lord brings you to mind.
  11. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

I'm sorry to here that, Harpo. You and yours wil be in our prayers.
  12. 2-8-2

2-8-2 Member

Take care of yourself, and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.
  13. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

Hang in there pal.

I have had 3 transplants and am still heading south.

I have found being positive and agressive works for me.

You might visit a few open A A meetings and see their wisdom and resovle we work with there, it will bost you.

Also sign onto my post board and talk about it in anyway you feel. You find a friend there.
  14. Kitbashed

Kitbashed New Member

our thoughts and prayers are with you
  15. Mike Hamer

Mike Hamer New Member

Hello Harpo, I'll make sure the students in my class offer a special prayer for you. You are in my thoughts.