Your Day Peirce

Peirce

Thanks to all for the best wishes. This is number 67.

Ken, I have to say a definite "Yes." In the spring of 2002 I was diagnosed with metastatic prostate cancer. This year I can say without a doubt, "I am beating it!!" The cancer is already more than 85% gone and we hope to make 100% by September, without any destructive types of treatment.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Originally posted by Peirce
Thanks to all for the best wishes. This is number 67.

Ken, I have to say a definite "Yes." In the spring of 2002 I was diagnosed with metastatic prostate cancer. This year I can say with a doubt, "I am beating it!!" The cancer is already more than 85% gone and we hope to make 100% by September, without any destructive types of treatment.

ahhh to have a rose that smells as sweet :) :) This makes it all the better! Good Luck & God Bless!!! Many Many more!!!!!!!

ezdays

Out AZ way
A bit late, but hope you had a great day. It has to be good to know you are getting the upper hand. Our prayers are with you for a total and speedy recovery.

Don

Peirce

There are many things which are necessary for proper recovery from any illness, cancer included. Besides the obvious ones of medication and nutritional treatments are such things as attitude, determination, and the support and prayers from others. I thank you for the later, especially. I truely believe it is a synergistic combination of all these that leads to success.

Happy Birthday Peirce......Welcome to the wonderful world of those who have beaten or are beating the big "C " To all you other Guys and Dolls out there ,as I have said before....HEED THE WARNING SIGNS and have regular check-ups
Best of luck for a 100% recovery and may the Lord be with you and the Medical people in the fight